What Personal Information Do We Gather?
- Information You Give Us: We store any information you enter. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses this site.
- E-mail Communications: If you contact us, you may receive an automated response by email notifying you that your email was received. If you have made a purchase on this website, you may receive advertising directly related to this website.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide a unique shopping experience.
Do We Share the Information We Receive?
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number securely with 128bit encryption to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally-identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
This website also displays targeted advertising based on personal information about users. Although we do not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a targeted advertisement meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad (for example, users in the northwestern United States who like classical music).
What Choices Do I Have?
- You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such features as your Profile, Wish Lists, Customer Reviews, etc.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit this website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Georgia. If you have any concern about privacy at this website, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.