To paraphrase Charles Spurgeon,
“If Millennials be damned, at least let them leap to hell over our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay. If hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed for.”
The Biggest Project is our effort to implore university students to repent and trust in Jesus Christ.
With the help of local churches, we have distributed almost ONE MILLION Gospel DVDs to students, hand to hand.
Here’s how it works.
1. We prepared a Gospel DVD titled “The Biggest Question.”
2. Local churches volunteer to personally distribute The Biggest Question DVDs to university students.
3. You help us pay for the DVDs and shipping.
4. We ship them to the local churches.
5. Local churches distribute them.
6. Kids hear the Gospel, and God is glorified.